Women’s Health Physiotherapy
Julie Pope at Northern Beaches Physiotherapy Clinic provides expert physiotherapy in the area of women’s health & continence. Julie will work closely with Townsville’s obstetricians, gynaecologists, urologists, and GPs to provide effective care in women’s health. Our goal at Northern Beaches Physiotherapy Clinic is to make a difference in the lives of women and to help manage and treat issues with discretion and to impart the knowledge that their concerns are not uncommon and can be treated effectively with great outcomes.
Based in Townsville Northern Beaches Physiotherapy Clinic offers expert assistance with the following medical concerns:
- Overactive bladders
- Chronic Constipation and defaecation dynamics
- Pregnancy-related pelvic pain (Sacroiliac and Pubic Symphysis)
- Pregnancy-related back pain
- General Physiotherapy concerns during pregnancy
- Post surgical scarring and pain (Caesarean, Episiotomy)
- Post-natal pelvic pain, coccyx pain
- Post-natal back pain
- Post-natal rectus diastesis
- Post-natal thoracic and neck pain.